Some Of The Treatments We Do
Since the safety of our patients and of our staff is foremost in our planning, you will find that we have added many additional protocols to make your visits both safe and comfortable. This includes the following:
- Screening on the phone before scheduling, and on arrival, for health or COVID risks
- Patients wait in their car when they arrive... we will call you when to come into the office for the appointment (this may change)
- Forehead touchless Thermometer to check your temperature (also doctor and staff !)
- Hand sanitizer in reception room and many other areas in the office for your use.
- Frequent sanitizing of counter tops, door handles etc between every patient, using special medical strength solutions.
- Sanitizing air in rooms between patients.
-You will see several special HEPA air purifiers throughout the office, to purify the air and remove microscopic particles.
- We will all wear special Personal Protective equipment (PPE) including special masks, gloves , face shields and gowns when necessary.
In this "new Normal" we will Practice "social distancing", so fewer Patients will be in the office at one time, and so we may be seeing fewer patients than we usually do each day.
Many appointments may need to be recheduled, and that is what we will be doing in the next few weeks.
I am testing Telemedine with Doxy.me or Facetime , to enable video communication on the internet to answer any of your concerns.